2017: The Year of Cozy

I was shopping at my favorite store (TJ Maxx) and come across this book by Adrianna Adarme, titled The Year of Cozy. I was definitely drawn to it by all the "cozy" pictures on the cover. I know they say you never judge a book by its cover, but I did. And it did not disappoint. As I looked through each page I found recipe after recipe I wanted to try and several d.i.y. projects that I couldn't wait to get started. So by the time I got halfway through the mile long line, it was already decided that I was going to buy it.

As an aspiring writer I am always looking for ways to push my writing. So I saw this as a good way to challenge myself in 2017. I am always trying to come up with ways to "better" myself or expand my horizons. The Year of Cozy is separated into each individual month and each month has different recipes, d.i.y. projects, and adventures that are perfect for that specific month. So, I decided that I will go through the book this year and choose the recipes and projects that stick out the most to me and document each thing I (try to) do. Seeing as I am no cook, this will definitely be putting me out of my comfort zone.

I hope that by following along, you will decide to try some of the things as well. (p.s. you won't be able to resist some of these) And even if you don't, I do challenge you start something new this year.  In each blog, I will share the full recipe/instructions for what I will be doing. I will also share what did/didn't work for me. (So maybe you can learn from my mistakes) I hope you enjoy this journey just as much as I do. I would also love to hear feedback from ya'll, like what worked for you or how I could've done it better! ha because I know I will have some mess ups along the way.
Well, here's to a cozier 2017!

xoxo.

Comments

Popular Posts